Flirty Quotes 3

Flirty Quotes 3
Flirty Quotes 3


I think they all went too far. Their jeans got too low, their tops got too see-through. Personally, I think that sexy is keeping yourself mysterious. I'm really an old-fashioned girl, and I think I'm totally
If you're wanting glamorous or really beautiful or really sexy, well then, I wasn't really the one, but I could do all of that. You could just get really lost in that kind of image.Kim Novak
To have a man who can flirt is next thing to indispensable to a leader of society.Margaret Oliphant
Nothing is so sexy in a man as talent.Joan Plowright
They have to be able to spark my interest so I want to pursue it, and they have to have an awesome personality, really laid-back. All those things are sexy to me.Laura Prepon
I'm not trying to be sexy. It's just my way of expressing myself when I move around.Elvis Presley
I get really saucy after a few drinks. Sexy rude, not obnoxious rude.Katie Price
I used to flirt with girls just to get the guys circling around us. I'm getting out of it now. I have to look after my reputation.Katie Price
I am not handsome or sexy. Of course, it's not like I am hopeless.Keanu Reeves
I can make a scene that's not supposed to be sexy, very sexy. It's a power you're born with. It's not a physical thing, it comes from inside. It's all in the eyes.Tara Reid
When you make his sandwiches, put a sexy or loving note in his lunch box.Anne Rice
There's the theory that nudity doesn't really make something sexy; the characters and their relationship make it sexy.Tim Robbins
I learned to draw everything except glamorous women. No matter how much I tried to make them look sexy, they always ended up looking silly... or like somebody's mother.Norman Rockwell
Sexy at the millennium means having a solid sense of self but never taking yourself too seriously.Rebecca Romijn
Figure skating is an unlikely Olympic event but its good television. It's sort of a combination of gymnastics and ballet. A little sexy too which doesn't hurt.Andy Rooney
Flirting is the gentle art of making a man feel pleased with himself.Helen Rowland
Why does a man take it for granted that a girl who flirts with him wants him to kiss her - when, nine times out of ten, she only wants him to want to kiss her?Helen Rowland
Having had a reputation for being sexy is a great prop to lean on now.Greta Scacchi
In many ways, when you're young and sexy, it's very annoying to be whistled at and to have someone always trying to attract your attention, but now when it happens I find myself registering the fact almost warmly.Greta Scacchi
I was the good Bond girl, but I wanted to have the dresses and the high heels. I wanted the funky, sexy name.Izabella Scorupco
I've never been the sexy or the cute girl.Izabella Scorupco
If you compare my character to the others, they were sexy with designer clothes. I had the nerdy outfit.Izabella Scorupco
It's not that I don't see myself as hot and sexy. Don't get me wrong. No, it's not that.Kyra Sedgwick
I don't just want to be the girl boys get excited about, I have no desire for people to see me in a sexy way. I won't do nudity ever.Alicia Silverstone
I've never looked at myself and thought, 'Oh yeah, I'm sexy'. I've felt sexy and confident, but I don't look at myself that way.Ashlee Simpson
Our girls have learned that sweat is sexy, brawn is beautiful and a little dirt never hurt anyone.Louise Slaughter
We need not feel ashamed of flirting with the zodiac. The zodiac is well worth flirting with.Lillian Smith
One of the best parts of growing older? You can flirt all you like since you've become harmless.Liz Smith
I was offered one of the roles in a big project that shall remain nameless. I thought the whole thing encouraged violent sex crimes toward women. It made horrible, ghastly rape violence seem sexy. I just didn't want to sign my name to it.Mira Sorvino
Just because I look sexy on the cover of Rolling Stone doesn't mean I'm naughty.Britney Spears
It has very little to do with my work, but if your image is not sexy enough, people won't listen. It's part of the game.Sting
I think that the day you've figured out the differences between women and men is the day that you're no longer attracted to women. It's the difference that is so fantastic and frustrating and angering, and really sexy.Kiefer Sutherland
Sometimes I think I might insult people by being openly flirtatious, then snatching it back.Dominique Swain
There's something incredibly sexy about sand and sweat and dunes photographed like women's backs.Kristin Scott Thomas
Politics itself is so unsexy, isn't it? But when the politics in creative works are really explored - not used as a vehicle - the results can be really interesting.Marisa Tomei
The sexy moments for me, I wasn't thinking of them as sexy. I was thinking of them as more specific to my character. So it was necessary for my character's development in the movie, so that's how I played it.Michelle Trachtenberg
All of the women on The Apprentice flirted with me - consciously or unconsciously. That's to be expected.Donald Trump
I feel sexy when I get out of the tub - your skin is fresh and you've put up your hair without looking.Shania Twain
I think people are sexy when they have a sense of humor, when they are smart, when they have some sense of style, when they are kind, when they express their own opinions, when they are creative, when they have character.Suzanne Vega
And it is very sexy as well: somebody says I'm taking you on a surprise date, you don't know where you are going and you can't see and then you put your hand out and there is a tiger. Amazing.Emily Watson
I had gotten to a place where I truly believed everything I was called: 'not sexy,' 'not funny,' 'too intense,' desperate.' All those labels they gave me, I took them because there wasn't a trace of my true self left.Naomi Watts
I think London's sexy because it's so full of eccentrics.Rachel Weisz
It's also that comedians don't have the kind of narcissism that actors have. They're writers who perform their own material. It's more interesting. And they're sexy because they risk more. Stand-up comedians risk more than anyone.Rachel Weisz
There's not much room for eccentricity in Hollywood, and eccentricity is what's sexy in people.Rachel Weisz
Sexy is kind of like an aura around someone.Shane West
Sexy, to me, doesn't have anything to do with beautiful.Shane West
I'm really exciting. I smile a lot, I win a lot, and I'm really sexy.Serena Williams 
If you're going to be sexy in a photo, you'd better be thinking about sex rather than about being sexy.Peta Wilson
You know, it was important for me to do something like that, because nobody ever really thought I could do anything except look sexy on a poster and go shopping.Pia Zadora
I think sexy is vulnerability, and there's no way you can act vulnerable. It just has to be there.Michael Zaslow
I like to feel sexy. I know my husband thinks I'm sexy. I think he is too. But I don't go out half-naked with 'sex' written across my back.Catherine Zeta-Jones
Sexiness should not be overt. Something shapeless that drapes across your hip, hangs off the shoulder; something that cowls in the front, drapes low in the back, that's sexy.Rachel Zoe

Reactions

Post a Comment

0 Comments