Girlfriend Quotes

Girlfriend Quotes

Girlfriend Quotes


Girls had never been important. I'd had a girlfriend or two and had liked them a lot but it wasn't love, because my first love was tennis.Boris Becker
I think the qualities I look for in a girl I'd like to be my girlfriend would be the way Lindsay's character is before she becomes a plastic. Very real.Jonathan Bennett
That's a rule in the business. No tongue. You can't really get into it, otherwise, it's weird. I think that particular scene made his (Adam Brody) girlfriend jealous. There were issues.Rachel Bilson
When I was nine, I had this girlfriend and we used to have running races in the park. I wanted to be like Superman and fly in and rescue her.Orlando Bloom
I was reading through endless junk scripts that were being sent my way. Typically the roles were to play his wife or his girlfriend - leading roles for women were few and far between.Roma Downey
My girlfriend and I rented a nice house on the river and I was there for about two and a half months, and we were just out of Alabama. I hardly got to see Alabama.Albert Finney
I like being scared every now and then, I like the suspense and the thrills. Nothing like taking a girlfriend to a movie and holding her hand while she jumps.Scott Foley
I'm the biggest nerd - I love comic books and stuff like that! I don't have any friends who are actresses. I only had one girlfriend when I was growing up. Most of my friends were boys. I was such a tomboy. I enjoyed doing guy things.Megan Fox
A Code of Honor: Never approach a friend's girlfriend or wife with mischief as your goal. There are just too many women in the world to justify that sort of dishonorable behavior. Unless she's really attractive.Bruce Jay Friedman
I don't know if it's how I speak or what it is about me that presents that sort of label, but I don't know how many times I have to be out in public with a girlfriend to stop that from being said.Jeff Garcia
He asked my girlfriend if we could come over and sing some of the songs that we had written, which we did. After he heard the songs, he said that he knew someone in the record business by the name of Bob Shad.Phil Harris
My girlfriend bought me a down jacket, she said it fit my personality.Jay London
My girlfriend has crabs, I bought her fishnet stockings.Jay London
I couldn't feel good about myself hanging out in Armani clothes when my girlfriend can't even pay her heating bill. I'd feel foul and I'd be embarrassed.Shirley Manson
Not every problem someone has with his girlfriend is necessarily due to the capitalist mode of production.Herbert Marcuse
If you've got Mystique as your girlfriend the fun you could have in bed - I've just imagined X-Men 3 might open with me in bed with Patrick Stewart.Ian Mckellen
Even Tom Sawyer had a girlfriend and to talk about adults without talking about their sex drives is like talking about a window without glass.Grace Metalious
Well, a girlfriend once told me never to fight with anybody you don't love.Jack Nicholson
Getting plenty of sleep is always great. It really is. I have a girlfriend who's sending me a slant board.Bernadette Peters
Appearance is something you should definitely consider when you're going out. Have your girlfriend clip your nails or something like that.Usher Raymond
It wasn't my intention in going after this part but I suppose now I do. The adult roles are a lot meatier - you're not always just the daughter or the girlfriend or whatever.Emmy Rossum
Doing Saturday Night Live definitely affects my relationship with my girlfriend and with my family, because you feel so much pressure to do well that night. But I think everyone's grown to accept that and so they give me my space at the show.Adam Sandler
Any judge who allows an adulterer with a live-in girlfriend to terminate the life of his wife should be impeached.Phyllis Schlafly
My girlfriend at the time convinced me to send these songs to Cavity Search. When they wanted to put out my record I was totally shocked.Elliott Smith
Girlfriend and 100 Percent Fun were my two peeks, around '92 and '96. The reality is that the times I had the most media success, sold lots of records and played bigger shows, I had the least control of my own life.Matthew Sweet
Beauty magazines make my girlfriend feel ugly.James De La Vega
Personally, I don't like a girlfriend to have a husband. If she'll fool her husband, I figure she'll fool me.Orson Welles
When I woke up this morning my girlfriend asked me, "Did you sleep good?" I said "No, I made a few mistakes."Steven Wright
My girlfriend claims that her last boyfriend was a better kisser than me and I have to admit, he is pretty good.Dwight York

Reactions

Post a Comment

0 Comments