Good Luck Quotes

Good Luck Quotes

Good Luck Quotes



O, once in each man's life, at least, Good luck knocks at his door; And wit to seize the flitting guest Need never hunger more. But while the loitering idler waits Good luck beside his fire, The bold heart storms at fortune's gates, And conquers its desire.Lewis J. Bates
If it turns out to be a hit, well, good luck dealing with fame. And if it's not a hit and you can still survive and make music you believe in, well, then you're truly blessed. I think that's where we are now.Edie Brickell
It's hard to detect good luck - it looks so much like something you've earned.Frank Howard Clark
No matter what your laundry list of requirements in choosing a mate, there has to be an element of good luck and good fortune and good timing.Patty Duke
Inspiration is one thing and you can't control it, but hard work is what keeps the ship moving. Good luck means, work hard. Keep up the good work.Kevin Eubanks
There is much good luck in the world, but it is luck. We are none of us safe. We are children, playing or quarrelling on the line.E. M. Forster
I haven't done a marathon for a long time. So we'll see. I will need good luck.Haile Gebrselassie
For a long time now I have tried simply to write the best I can. Sometimes I have good luck and write better than I can.Ernest Hemingway
Luck is everything... My good luck in life was to be a really frightened person. I'm fortunate to be a coward, to have a low threshold of fear, because a hero couldn't make a good suspense film.Alfred Hitchcock
A great man's greatest good luck is to die at the right time.Eric Hoffer
How is it the great pieces of good luck fall to us?William Dean Howells
I wear my Peggy Fleming T-shirt when I go to sleep every night before I compete, and for the past four years, it's brought me incredible good luck.Sarah Hughes
The people have spoken. Their decision is sovereign. We all respect it... I wish good luck to those who will now govern France.Alain Juppe
Yes, I've had some pretty good luck finding wonderful talent.Gene Krupa
I recognize that I had a good deal of good luck in my life. I came along at a time when it was pretty easy to get a job in journalism. I went to work at CBS News when I was about 22, and within a year or so was reporting on the air.Charles Kuralt
I've had the odd good luck of starting slowly and building gradually, something few writers are allowed anymore. As a result I've seen each of my books called the breakthrough. And each was, in its way.Jonathan Lethem
Good luck is the willing handmaid of a upright and energetic character, and conscientious observance of duty.James Russell Lowell
Good luck has its storms.George Lucas
Frankly - and believe me, I say this without any pretense - when I see the road I've taken, I have to say that thanks to good luck, because without good luck one can do nothing, I've come out pretty well.James MacArthur
If I could only get people to rub my belly for good lucky and then throw money in my fountain, it'd be a perfect world.Christopher Meloni
It wasn't like I felt I was on a wave. It was just so easy. It is only afterwards that I thought I really had a bit of good luck going on there with Yazoo.Alison Moyet
Good night, and good luck.Edward R. Murrow
The only good luck many great men ever had was being born with the ability and determination to overcome bad luck.Channing Pollock
Pray for intestinal fortitude, work hard, and keep the faith. Oh, and pray for good luck, you're gonna need it.Jerry Reed
I think we consider too much the good luck of the early bird and not enough the bad luck of the early worm.Franklin D. Roosevelt
Dear World, I am leaving because I am bored. I feel I have lived long enough. I am leaving you with your worries in this sweet cesspool. Good luck.George Sanders
I wasn't campaigning for a role in a Hollywood television series, it was a fluke. So you've got to have a measure of good luck, you really have, being in the right place at the right time.Patrick Stewart
Good luck needs no explanation.Shirley Temple
My success was due to good luck, hard work, and support and advice from friends and mentors. But most importantly, it depended on me to keep trying after I had failed.Mark Warner
I keep a lucky red rag in my pocket when I bat, which has been a good luck charm for a few years.Steve Waugh
Nobody gets justice. People only get good luck or bad luck.Orson Welles
Everyone has to find their own way, it's just that I don't want to go that way myself. If a band likes being on a major and feels happy there, good luck to them.Malcolm Wilson
Good luck is a residue of preparation.Jack Youngblood

Reactions

Post a Comment

0 Comments