Missing You Quotes

Missing You Quotes

Missing You Quotes



I think it's important to take a break, you know, from the public eye for a while, and give people a chance to miss you. I want longevity. I don't want to get out there and run myself ragged and spread myself thin.Aaliyah
I missed my home - like the physicality of my home, I missed my friends and my family mostly and just hanging out and being in your home country - culturally it feels right and that is what I miss.Orlando Bloom
She missed him the days when some pretext served to take him away from her, just as one misses the sun on a cloudy day without having thought much about the sun when it was shining.Kate Chopin
Do you know what people want more than anything? They want to be missed. They want to be missed the day they don't show up. They want to be missed when they're gone.Seth Godin
That's the way I've been educated: I always think about what I missed and the things that you did, you did them, so you don't have to think about them any more.Thierry Henry
Among men and women, those in love do not always announce themselves with declarations and vows. But they are the ones who weep when you're gone. Who miss you every single night, especially when the sky is so deep and beautiful, and the ground so very cold.Alice Hoffman
Where you used to be, there is a hole in the world, which I find myself constantly walking around in the daytime, and falling in at night. I miss you like hell.Edna St. Vincent Millay
Old as she was, she still missed her daddy sometimes.Gloria Naylor
I lost my father was I 10 years old, and I always looked for a father. I missed my father very much.Anthony Quinn
Actors fall into this trap if they missed being loved for who they really were and not for what they could do - sing, dance, joke about - then they take that as love.Gene Wilder

Reactions

Post a Comment

0 Comments