Moving On Quotes

Moving On Quotes

Moving On Quotes


I don't really think about anything too much. I live in the present. I move on. I don't think about what happened yesterday. If I think too much, it kind of freaks me out.Pamela Anderson
Well I certainly have learned and I hope I'm moving on and certainly two years of prison was a terrible punishment.Jeffrey Archer
Leadership has become a heavy industry. Concern and interest about leadership development is no longer an American phenomenon. It is truly global. Though I will probably be in less demand, I wanted to move on.Warren Bennis
What's the worst that can happen? If it doesn't do well I can put on my big girl panties, deal with it and move on.Halle Berry
It's evolve or die, really, you have to evolve, you have to move on otherwise it just becomes stagnant.Craig Charles
I had all of one nanosecond to savor the news before we had to move on to other problems.Warren Christopher
What surrounds us we endure better for giving it a name - and moving on.Emile M. Cioran
I can see that if this was an album done 10 or 15 years ago we could see we were moving on to some place else.Wayne Coyne
It's the classic story form. All staying equal, or proving equal, or being equal, this will all continue, and the next time around, we'll move on to see what happened to Harry after he dove in the river, or who his friend John really was, and so on.Robert Creeley
In the coming days, I know there will be some reflecting on my time as mayor. Many of you will search to find what's behind my decision. It's simple. I have always believed that every person, especially public officials, must understand when it is time to move on. For me, that time is now.Richard M. Daley
Its going to be a squeeze, but we have got to put our men and women in uniform ahead of everything else. We've got to be treating our reservists fairly before we move on to other procurements.Mark Dayton
I'm looking for a feel and I have to find what that feel is before I can move on from there. I'm not necessarily catching stuff in such a simple way - I don't need to. So, I'm going for something else.Danny Elfman
I keep both eyes on my man. The basket hasn't moved on me yet.Julius Erving
Affirmative action was never meant to be permanent, and now is truly the time to move on to some other approach.Susan Estrich
I think that's the key to being a director: to be able to get the shot and move on quickly.Bobby Farrelly
I think you always hope you can play forever, but you always realize that time will come... I was fortunate I was able to make a decision, move on and do it comfortably.Ron Francis
If I had it my way, I never would have left San Francisco, but things change and that's the nature of this business. We have to move on. We hopefully get opportunities down the road that we take advantage of.Jeff Garcia
I have three sons, a husband, parents, and I'll fight and get angry, but what is very important that I have found as I've matured, is that I have to move on.Jami Gertz
The art of war is simple enough. Find out where your enemy is. Get at him as soon as you can. Strike him as hard as you can, and keep moving on.Ulysses S. Grant
A lot of our writers, like Conan O'Brien, moved on to other things.Matt Groening
In the theater, it's about taking time in a musical segment, a pause in a musical way and then moving on.Marcia Gay Harden
With more than 67 percent of the Nation's freight moving on highways, economists believe that our ability to compete internationally is tied to the quality of our infrastructure.Dennis Hastert
I love music and I enjoy creating sounds. I got into making music when I was a child, starting with the spoons and the koto before moving onto the piano.Tobe Hooper
The directing of a picture involves coming out of your individual loneliness and taking a controlling part in putting together a small world. A picture is made. You put a frame around it and move on. And one day you die. That is all there is to it.John Huston
If it were the Clinton people, they'd be sitting around figuring out how to pull themselves out. Instead the president is continuing to go around the country and peddling Social Security, which the needle is not moving on.Gwen Ifill
If you knew the upward mobility that South Dakota's kids have gotten from the opportunity to intern and to work and to be employed and to have upward mobility in that company and move on, it's been phenomenal for South Dakota.Bill Janklow
A big part of letting go is recognizing when it is time to stay in a situation and when it is time to move on.Darren L. Johnson
General Howard informed me, in a haughty spirit, that he would give my people 30 days to go back home, collect all their stock, and move onto the reservation.Chief Joseph
Sometimes it just doesn't translate to people. You just move on, and you feel bad because people worked so hard on it and everyone loved it... Everybody was treated so well and was going for something and trying to do the best work possible.Catherine Keener
It's time to move on to the next step in the psychedelic revolution. We've reached a certain point, but we're not moving any more.Ken Kesey
I was thrilled, because I like the big screen and I could then move on to the next thing. It was the biggest break for me. In a way, though, I wish it had been a TV series because then you are working for five years.Persis Khambatta
She seemed to mean what she said. She said pretty much this: I retained some lawyers, I have to move on with my life, I am divorcing you, and then she added, I need money.Dennis Kozlowski
We started with the basics of kicking and punching, then we moved on once we got proficient in that, we moved on to working with the weapons, and from then on working with the wires.Chiaki Kuriyama
Don't wait. If it's not right, move on.Andy Lau
I have spent the past several years working so hard to just move on, and to try and build a life for myself.Monica Lewinsky
I rarely repeat playing the same role in a show. I figured I'd plumbed 90 percent the first time around, so let's move on to something where I'm starting from scratch.Hal Linden
I've always said I want a farmer, not a hunter. Hunters go for the kill and they move on. A farmer nurtures; he watches things grow.Eva Longoria
We are also fortunate in being in quite a sheltered environment, in terms of people moving on to do other things, because there are relatively few companies in Scotland that are looking for the skill set that we've developed.David Milne
Kubrick's vision seemed to be that humans are doomed, whereas Clarke's is that humans are moving on to a better stage of evolution.Marvin Minsky
Part of growing up is just taking what you learn from that and moving on and not taking it to heart.Beverley Mitchell
Moving on, is a simple thing, what it leaves behind is hard.Dave Mustaine
If we cannot agree, then at least we ought to move on.Ben Nelson
I can tell you one thing, Iran is closer to developing nuclear weapons today than it was a week ago, or a month ago or a year ago. It's just moving on with its efforts.Benjamin Netanyahu
Laughter gives us distance. It allows us to step back from an event, deal with it and then move on.Bob Newhart
If you join government, calmly make your contribution and move on. Don't go along to get along; do your best and when you have to - and you will - leave, and be something else.Peggy Noonan
Everybody gets to a stage when it's time to move on. I was bored, and the band wasn't going anywhere, so I left. I did a couple of shows on Broadway and some other things. I was busy. I just wasn't making records.Peter Noone
Being the first woman speaker and breaking the marble ceiling is pretty important. Now it's time to move on.Nancy Pelosi
The challenge of film is making it right there at that moment, and then you get to move on.Bernadette Peters
We don't move on in the stunt unless it looks like a hit. So when I see it on TV, I'm generally satisfied that people are going to buy it.Victoria Pratt
In fact you've got your hands tied behind your back when somebody chooses to take a low road in to you, there is nothing you can do about it, and so you just live with it and move on.Robert Redford

Reactions

Post a Comment

0 Comments