New Beginnings Quotes

New Beginnings Quotes

New Beginnings Quotes


Much as we may wish to make a new beginning, some part of us resists doing so as though we were making the first step toward disaster.William Throsby Bridges
I thought that my movie career was finished. I was quite happy to dedicate myself 100% to the theater. Surprisingly enough, I've never gotten so many work offers. It's so exciting, this feeling of a new beginning after 40.Amy Irving
As I came to New York, it was for me a new beginning. To discover what people are living here. What do they need, what do they expect, what would they like to be the image and the performance of the New York Philharmonic?Kurt Masur
We've persevered because of a belief we share with the Iraqi people - a belief that out of the ashes of war, a new beginning could be born in this cradle of civilization. Through this remarkable chapter in the history of the United States and Iraq, we have met our responsibility. Now, it's time to turn the page.Barack Obama
From the end spring new beginnings.Pliny the Elder
Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.Seneca
The story was such that I couldn't make a graceful ending and then make a graceful new beginning. I could have, but I didn't want to. So, it isn't the most graceful way of writing a story. This new story is, I think, is pretty good stuff. I'm pleased with it anyway.Jack Vance

Reactions

Post a Comment

0 Comments